Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Warm Hello

Don't Forget.....Blog Candy Here!

I have a Warm Hello to you today with these cute The Cat's Pajamas stamps.  I didn't have enough time to play in last week's color challenge (Lime, Orange and Charcoal), but I really loved it, so I threw it in with this weeks' TCP Challenge to use people and the heart die.


She's one of my favourite little TCP peeps.  She's so cute!  From the set You Suit Me.  I paper pieced her lime green coat (yum, I'd wear a coat like that!), and then copic coloured in the rest.  I've also used the Deconstructing Jen sketch this week.  On time for once! 


I used the heart die along the edge of the charcoal DP and the added the negative image of the the heart die as the border on the main image.  In person her face doesn't look quite so spotchy....hmm maybe a little too much on the saturation there hey?  

Sweet and simple.  Hope you're cozy in your neck of the woods, especially if it's in the path of the Sandy storm.  Way up here we won't be effected, but we did get more snow today.  Sigh...I think it might stay :(  WAY too soon for snow to stay!  

Copics:  YG21, YG23, YG25, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, YR14, YR12, YR24, E00, E21, E51

9 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Absolutely adorable, Christine, and a darling way to combine both challenges. LOVE! :)

Karen McAlpine said...

The coloring is so vivid!! Love the color combo!

Unknown said...

Oh my I adore this! Your coloring and layout are perfect! What a cutie! :)

TLady said...

TOO CUTE Christine!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the colors!!!!!!!!!!! :) Theyr'e SO RICH!! :) I think she looks SUPER SWEET!!!!!!!!!! Splotchy? It kinda gives a WATERCOLOR LOOK! She looks FINE! Your LAY-OUT is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what adorable image and a beautiful card Christine.


greetings karin

Marisa said...

Wonderfully coloured image and a sign of times to come. Love that heart border you added.

Stacy Morgan said...

She is darling, and this is rather CAS design for you Christine. I love it. :0)

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

SO sweet and adorable, Christine! Thanks for playing along in the TCP Tuesday Challenge!

Joan V said...

Wow, the colors are so striking. Your coloring is also fantastic as usual. Love all the detail on your card. Thanks for sharing.