Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Round Snow Men


I picked up a pack of MME's Merry 6 x 6 paper from Michaels and the cutie little snow men were begging to be made into a card.  I paired it with my old SU set Snow Buddies, and they look like they were made for each other.  I love all the round little snow men and their chubby bellies.  Especially paired with this week's Mojo Sketch with lots of round elements.


The white background snowflakes are embossed to add texture, and I added a little touch of glitter on a 1/8 inch Scor Tape strip along the bottom because I thought it needed another touch of shine, and to ground the images.  Coloring on the little snow men with copics, and Spellbinders Circles and Picot Edge Circles.  Too cute :) And another card for the stash!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!
Beth Greco

Mary Ann said...

Very cute...The little snowmen are so cute...

LeAnne said...

Adorable! Darn, I passed up this paper at my LSS and NOW I wish I hadn't! SO cute!

Conniecrafter said...

way too cute, that paper is perfect with your little guys and love what you did with the sketch!

Karen McAlpine said...

So cute. Love the new papers. I think I will have to check those out!

Marisa said...

What a fabulous take on the Mojo sketch, Christine! Love the snowmen and the way you popped them up. Great use of the papers too :)

Robin said...

I especially love this sketch, and you chose some real cuties!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a beautiful card for this sketch. Adorable snowmen and a gorgeous collection of DPs. I like that strip of glitter you added too.

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooohhhhhhhh so cute very beautiful card Christine.

greetings karin

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute. Love the stamped images and the paper. :)

Carol Maynard said...

REALLY cute and fun card!! Love the papers!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are so adorable

Joan V said...

I love this card and the colors are fantastic.