Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Warm My Heart



We need some warming here!  We had a blizzard yesterday....probably about a foot of snow, 30 cm for those using metric :)  It took me 90 minutes to drive the normal 25 minute drive to work.  I'm sensing this is going to be a very snow-laden winter.  So, when I got home I got to work on a cozy card.  

I played with this cute Like You A Latte set from TCP and this week's sketch.  


Isn't it a cool sketch?  I did some copic colouring and played with these great papers from Teresa Collins called Christmas Cottage.  Adding a little twine, a button and the Spellbinders snowflake, as well as a Spellbinders Embossing folder.  



Hopefully it's warm in your neck of the woods!  Thanks for warming my heart by dropping by!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love that big snowflake - though I'm sure snowflakes are not big on your list right now! That is a lot of snow!! Great card, Stay safe!

TLady said...

What a SWEET CARD Christine! I wouldn't like having to go out in the snow!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember driving home once during a blizzard! It was a LONG DRIVE! (And it normally was!) I got on the high way & wondered where everyone was! Not realizing they had CLOSED the highway! I was SO HAPPY to be home when I got there!
LOOOOOOOOOVE your sketch too!!!!!! You executed it PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!! :)

Conniecrafter said...

he is too cute, love your use of the snowflake with this sketch!

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooooooooo he is so cute very beautiful card Christine.


greetings karin