Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas and My Stamping Space

I'm here to send my Merry Christmas wishes to each of you and to thank you so much for coming by my Creative Space each time I post.  You are such an encouragment to me in a craft that gives me great joy and a sense of sanctuary.  It's a blessing to share this journey with you, and I appreciate you very much!

I have a card to show you today as my wish for each of you...and then a little news about a peek into my Stamping Space.


This Christmas Candles set from Flourishes is still one of my favourites.  There is something very special about light and the Christmas Season, as we celebrate the Light of the World.  Tonight at our Christmas Eve Services my husband and I will do the narration of the Christmas passages set to the themes of the four Sundays of Advent Candles, Love, Joy, Hope and Peace and the Christ Candle.  So with that theme of light and candles I made this card.  The candles are all coloured with Copics on Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock.  I decided to only ink one word from the sentiment on the outside....


And then ink the whole verse on the inside.  

Here's another closeup of the colouring


I framed the main image with a portion of  Flourishes Perfectly Pierced Classic Frames Die (it almost takes on the look of a tab using just this part of it).  Accents are ruffled ribbon, red lace, and some pretty  Kaiser Sparklets.  Papers are Flourishes Classic Ivory, Flourishes Color Made Easy Poppy, Echo Park's Christmas This and That.  

Now....have you ever been curious about what my stamping space looks like?  Well, wonder no more! I've got it all clean, tidy and organized for you and am showing it off on the CardMaker Blog today!  (7 am MTN post time).  Please go check it out!  Maybe you'll be surprised at what I've got to work with :)

Blessings to each of you!






6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Christine.
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

greetings karin

Karen McAlpine said...

The ceremony at church sounds lovely. Beautifully festive card!! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

Joan V said...

Christine, this card is beautiful.
Merry Christmas and enjoy the church service tonight.

TLady said...

I checked out your blog this morning & your pictures hadn't been posted to the other site yet, so I'm back! :) (I was an EARLY BIRD this morning!) LOVE your organization hints! AND LOVED seeing your "space!" I don't have a "Craft Room" either! So, I DO understand the difficulty of pulling things out & putting them away.... especially, when you're in the middle of something! :) LOOOOOOOOOVE your card!!!!! It's BEAUTIFUL! LOVE how the die pops up from behind with the paper piercing! AND what a LOVELY IMAGE & a WONDERFUL COLORING JOB!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU & YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Eeeekkkkkkk! Loving your inspiration photo! Can't say my space EVER looks anything like that. Nope! I have a corner in the family room and it looks like a tornado has gone through. Love your storage methods. Beautiful card. Those candles positively glow.
Beth Greco

Heather Rogers said...

Totally love it! The layered dies look so nice for this image. :)

Hugs~