Thursday, May 16, 2013

She's Got Fabulous Feathers


Hello, Fabulous People!  We're back to show off another look at the May Releases at Flourishes.  Wasn't it a beautiful set of stamps?  I know you won't want to miss out having them in your crafty little hands...and TODAY is the LAST day to purchase the May New Releases at a discount.  So don't miss out!  

I thought I'd diva this gorgeous girl out today from our Glamour Girls set.  When I coloured her up with Copics I saw that the feather on her Kentucky Derby-worthy-hat were peacock feathers....that reminded me of some peacock feathers I had from a Ms. Peacock costume I made for a Clue youth event we had done one time...and then I just couldn't resist putting them on the card.  If you're going to go diva, you just have to go all the way :)


She's stamped on Flourishes Classic White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then die cut out with our Flourishes Perfectly Pierced Victorian Oval die.  She's paired with Flourishes Color Made Easy - Emerald Coast cardstock that was embossed with a peacock embossing folder called Courtship, it suited the theme perfectly.  


Some pretty teal velvet ribbon, green silk, turquoise ruffled edge ribbon, and some Kaiser Sea Breeze Sparklets to match all the glam.  






Be sure to visit the rest of the Design team to be inspired again...


***And I hope you can visit the Flourishes Blog today for a new feature we're doing this summer,  a closer look at our Design Team and a fun new challenge with prizes!  It's going to be great! ***

12 comments:

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL COLORS!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the way you colored the pierced die too!!!!!!!! :)

Heather Rogers said...

She is beautiful Christine! I love the feather embossed card base and stunning peacock feathers. :)

Mary Ann said...

OH WOW!Beautiful card,great coloring!!!

Lynda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! STUNNING!!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Going bling all right... Rather fabulous with the feathers and gorgeous coloring Christine!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow what a stunning card love those feathers they fit perfectly on this card christine.

greetings karin

Deborah said...

All I can say is WOW! This card is amazing!

Amanda said...

Just too perfect for words, Christine! I love the beautiful feathers you added and that bow! I Love the complete design and colors, too!

stampqueen said...

Awesome - love the feathers!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh la la...this is a WOW card Christine! The feathers are an awesome touch!!!

Unknown said...

Wowza!!! This is so gorgeous, Christine! Love the peacock feathers and the beautiful color combo! She is fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect! I love the blues and greens that coordinate so beautifully with the peacock feathers. Fabulous and fun card!