Saturday, October 26, 2013

Photography 52 - 43

Some lovely autumn shots to show off today, taken just outside my doors.  


This is my view when I’m stamping - out my front window…it’s a beautiful tree with great golden colour.  


The leaves on our cherry tree are really pretty this year too…and the sky is so richly blue in autumn here, I just had to take a couple of shots because of the amazing contrasts.  





Lots of volleyball this week.  A game and a weekend tournament.  Our middle son has been serving really well this year for the team.  I’m not the best at action photography yet, I still have lots to learn, but I wanted to try some shots of him playing.  


Getting ready to go for a block.  

And that’s about it for this week.  Not too many weeks left of this year can you believe it!  Have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh how I love that yellow maple tree!! Fall is one of my favorite season - love the colours! Your son is getting sooo big! Hitting his growth spurt by the looks of it!

TLady said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! STUNNING fall colors & BEAUTIFUL SKY!!!!!! :) YOUR son looks like he's having a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! AND you can tell YOU ARE TOO!!!!!!!:) SUPER JOB CHRISTINE!!!!!!!:)

Greta said...

Gorgeous Fall color & fun to see the photos of your kiddo playing ball!