Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Candy Winner!

Here’s who Random.org picked to win the new Flourishes Lots of Thoughts Set in my Christmas Blog Candy:

#24 who was:

Cindi said...
Love your cards. Favorite memory is the entire family helping my MOM cook Christmas Day Dinner. Everyone had assigned jobs. This year I made new memories by staying up late talking with my two nieces. Thank you for all that you share throughout the year.
December 26, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Cindi contact me with your snail mail address in the next 48 hours and I’ll get this great set out to you!
Thanks everyone for sharing such great memories with me of your Christmas' past or present!  It was delightful to read!  

3 comments:

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS CINDI!!!!!!!!:)

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Cindy and thank you Christine for giving it.

gr karin

D- said...

Oh look at all these beauties in one place. Great post idea.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty Hugs,
D~
D~DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot