Saturday, December 21, 2013

Photography 52 - 50 & 51

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere we go….


(Photobooth I designed for our Youth Christmas Party - really fun!)


(This is our Youth Staff at our Christmas Morning PJ Party in the photo booth.  Blessed to work with these great people)


(giant poinsettia at my Mom and Dad’s)


(little hands decorating gingerbread men and gingerbread houses)



(cookies and candies)

(More little hands working patiently decorating)



(Tags made for my wrapped presents under the tree)
  
Each day Chistmas is getting closer!  Hoping this finds you well, and with a few moments to enjoy and reflect on this most precious of seasons.  I am very much looking forward to the two weeks ahead with my kids home from school.  Making cookies, playing games, spending time together, the Christmas Eve service on Tuesday and time with my extended family.  Thanks for being a blessing in my life readers!  Chat with you again soon!

4 comments:

TLady said...

I LOOOOOOOVE your pictures Christine!!!! :) All the festivities are WONDERFUL aren't they? :) SUPER, SUPER PICTURES!!!!!!!!!:)

Stacy Morgan said...

The banner looks wonderful and I like the cookies and house, super fun. Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family in the New Year!

Marisa said...

Such a precious little face concentrating hard on her gingerbread house :) Love it! Great set of tags too!!

Anonymous said...

The photo booth is such a great idea; I wish I had thought of it for our youth Christmas Banquet. Hmmm maybe New Year's Eve...

Very cute tags too!
Heather T