Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tops of 2013 Part Two

Happy New Year Friends! Here is round two of my favourite creations of 2013 - before we start a brand new year of creativity in 2014!  Thanks for stopping by to share them with me!

JULY





I just cannot pass up a yummy piece of chocolate Birthday cake


A fun CardMaker Hop with Maggie Holmes products from Crate Paper.  



AUGUST


Autumn Blessings abound in this pretty little scene from Marcella Hawley at Flourishes.  


Framed artwork I created for my sister-in-law’s apple themed kitchen. 


Some masculine pointillism with this gorgeous set Mountain View



SEPTEMBER


A special tag I was commissioned to create for a brand new baby boy!







OCTOBER


Cozy with The Cat’s Pajamas


My World Card Making Day creation about My Corner of the World


Some pretty embossed Winter Berries



NOVEMBER


My own version of a Snow Buddies Snow Globe


Lots of dimenion in this So Distressed creation


In Flanders Field, in honour of Remembrance Day in Canada



DECEMBER


Soaring with There She Goes


Be Strong, I love the sentiments in this gorgeous set combined with lots of inky watercoloring


And this  most recent card is one of my favourites of the year Country Birthday…I spent a lot of time on that Prismacolouring and really loved how it turned out.  For me, that’s what it’s all about, creating something that expresses me and is something I’m proud of, and being able to give a little piece of myself to someone special.  

Wishing each of you friends the most hopeful New Year yet.  May it be a year of growth, satisfaction and purpose! 

6 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

These completely take my breath away. It's just outstanding how you colored with prismacolor on the country winter scene - pencils or markers or a combo?

Leslie Miller said...

Three such fabulous cards each month just goes to show how amazing you are at your craft. I so enjoyed seeing your favorites. I love each and every one of them. Happy new year, Christine!

TLady said...

It's SOOO NICE to go over these GORGEOUS CREATIONS again!!!!!!!!!:) I NEVER TIRE of seeing them!!! ;)
HAPPY NEW YEARS CHRISTINE!!!!!!!;)

Marisa said...

So fun seeing your favorites. Love the Autumn Blessings one. Wishign you a blessed 2014!!

Barbara said...

Oh what a treat to see your absolutely gorgeous cards again through your year in review. That's a mighty fine year of cards my dear. Beautiful! Happy New Year to you.

Traci M said...

Christine, your art always inspires me; so much depth of color and delight to the eye! Thanks for sharing your favorites!