Monday, December 30, 2013

Tops of 2013

Here’s the first installment of my favourite designs I created in 2013.  Enjoy!

JANUARY


a 10 Minute Design for Flourishes.  


I adore these Inside and Out You sets from Flourishes.  This sunny one makes me smile.  


Playing with Melanie’s SD Pasque Flower from Gina K 

FEBRUARY



Tweet shows how much I love to colour with Prismacolor pencils on Kraft cardstock.



I loved using embossing over top of all this pretty Copic colouring.  


MARCH


Hello Honey! showcases all that’s great about hexagons and honey.  



Garden Gate is a stunning set from Flourishes with these gorgeous roses.



The Lawn Fawn Blog Hop was a fun one to play in! 



APRIL


Photography Inspires Me - inspired by a picture I took in Cancun. 


OH Snap! is one of Torico’s Birdie Brown images.


A Zoo-Per Day was fun to play with the curvy lines.  

MAY


Party Cat with another of Torico’s Birdie Brown images.  


Playing with rich colours, hexagons and over embossing in this vintage phone design.  


A loose watercolouring style makes this Old Tea Rose design special.  


JUNE


I wanted to re-create the feeling of my blog design with stamps.   


Light it Up with this vintage camping lantern.  


And one of my favourite fruits to round of the first half of 2013.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

5 comments:

TLady said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM ALL CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!:) THANKS for ALL of your inspiration this past year!!!!!!!:)

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are all gorgeous Christine.

gr karin

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Christine, my jaw has come unhinged! There's so much to love about each of these. Your whimsical designs are as fabulous as your stunning florals. Your coloring is always amazing. Thanks for sharing all this pretty. I'm so inspired by you!

Marisa said...

Lots of amazing goodness here, Christine :) That little raffie still makes me grin from ear to ear :)

Judys said...

Christine, you are an angel to post all these beauties from 2913. My how great an artist you are. Thanks. I saved this for inspirations with the products I have, all in one safe place. Your cards put a smile on my face and make my heart sing!