Monday, March 24, 2014

The TCP Blog Hop!


Today is the day!  It’s TCP Release time!  It was fun to chat it up with some of you over at the Release Party last night on Splitcoaststampers, and it’s been such a fun week playing along with the Cat Pack and these great new stamps.  They have been awesome haven’t they?  Today I have one more cutie to show off to you.  Its with the new set Rise and Shine and also a little of the clouds from Flying By, for this week’s TCP Tuesday Challenge to use Clouds!  They’re such cute doodled storm clouds.  

You should have come from lovely Lori’s blog on the Hop but if you get lost along the way, just head back to the TCP Blog.  


It’s always fun to pull out my Prismacolor Pencils and colour with them.  It’s such a different effect from Copics.  I’ve added a fun puddle under Bun Bun with Crystal Effects and re-inkers to give it that shiny wet effect.  He looks so cute just strolling along!


Above you can see I used the little banner die for pennants accenting the design, with a little twine and enamel dots.  




And here’s the inside - so sweet isn’t it?

Now I’m going to send you on off to the very talented Julie’s Blog for more TCP fun!   Then...go buy some great new stamps from the TCP Store!

10 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I LOVE your color choices to highlight the theme. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for all your hard work this week - you truly are a Swanky Stamper!

KarinsArtScrap said...

o he is cute what a lovely image and a fantastic card Christine.

gr karin

Bonnie Lynn said...

Wow!! Your coloring with prismacolor pencils is amazaing!!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Great color combo on your cute card! Love it! Darling bunny stamp!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, right down to the puddle :)

Linsey R said...

Oops, I think I commented on the wrong post lol. But no worries because I failed to mention a couple more things I adore about this card--the puddle you created under bun bun--it looks so nice! And also the chevron decorated inside--so sharp!

Dandi93 said...

Super cute card Christine, great colors and I love the layout.... Love this image

Scrapacat said...

Sake's alive - that's gorgeous! I love the texture of the pencils - it's a wonderful echo of the textured base paper. Sweet and stunning!

Unknown said...

Christine, this is adorable! Pencil colored Bun gives the perfect illustrative feel to the card, I love that you borrowed the clouds from the Sprinkle set! Thanks for playing my challenge, and playing this release with us, you did a fantastic job! :)

Celeste Goff said...

Your card is just too adorable! I love the coloring on the rabbit and all of the pretty colors you chose for your layout!