Monday, May 19, 2014

Up and Away Slider!


The Cat’s Pajamas Challenge this week is Anything Goes...which is fun because I need some more graduation cards.  There’s nine grads in our daughters’ youth small group ...I have a few more to go for sure!  I used a couple of fun TCP goodies on this design.  First the always cute set - Take Off, and then the very fun slider dies that Alma put together for this last release.  It makes making these interactive cards so easy!    And at $5 for the die - its totally economical too.  


Here is his take off....the papers are Echo Park - Summer Bliss and I’ve added some hand drawn clouds - just perfect for fitting the sentiment, some glitter and that’s it!  


And here he is at the top of his flight plan!  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  

5 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness your card is just amazing <3 Love the colours love every aspect of it

KarinsArtScrap said...

o this is fab what beautiful done and it looks fantastic Christine.

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

that is just too cute and such a great idea for the grad card, I just bought a CD with different movable parts for cards I think this style may be on it!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love these colors Christine - fab use of the slider die too!

Linsey R said...

It's just wonderful Christine! I love the new EP paper and your super fun airborn bun bun! So cute! :)