Monday, June 16, 2014

TCP - Good Morning Sunshine!


Yay!  It’s Blog Hop Time!  This whole week has been a blast creating with the Summer Release at The Cat’s Pajamas.  The Cat Pack brought you some FAB inspiration and today it’s one more “kick at the cat” (ah!) so to speak :)  All the sets, CutUps and now available in the store!  

You should have come from Nancy’s creative place where I know she showed you FABulousness.  


I have one more card to show off with one of the adorable sets, Nature’s Hello.  


So darling!  And so much sunshine!  Orange is so trendy right now.  It’s perfect for all that summer happiness.  :)  

I cut PJ out with the Silhouette file available with this set (proceeds going to the Masse Adoption) and then stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black giving him lots of deep colour with my Copics, and popping up his sweet grin.  


Then I took some DP, embossing some clear hexagons inside so that it would have a shiny window effect to it, popping PJ up on top of that layer surrounding him with a window.  Isn’t it fun that even the petals are in the silhouette file?  And the inside pattern of the clear sequins matches the hexagons inside the window too.  

Here’s the set in all it’s cuteness.




Now head on over to the next stop on the Hop...wonderful Wendy!  

14 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I absolutely adore this card. I especially love the colors but it's just overall awesome.

Rosy Newlun said...

Wow, all the special details! I just love the floral background behind your focal image - sweet!!!

Linsey R said...

May be last, but certainly not least! This card is so wonderful! Everything you create is a sight of loveliness and incredibly inspiring! Hugs my friend!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhh he is sweet and what a gorgeous card Christine.

gr karin

Mary J said...

I love your sunshiney card - gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Christine, you are such an incredibly talented woman. It has been such fun to see what new wonderfulness you come up with everyday!

wendy said...

gorgeous!

Lisa H. said...

your creations are always stunning! this one is no different. I LOVE the orange and how you colored up sweet PJ. such a fun, summery card. You nailed it!!

Marisa said...

Cute image and love the falling petals.

Conniecrafter said...

He is too cute, just love his coloring and a terrific floral background for him too :)

Chris said...

What a spectacular blast of sunshine! I just love this. I have adored all your sneaky peeks, it's kind of sad to see them end. I'll have to pop over now "just because".

Lyn said...

Oh my Christine how beautiful is this card, bright and chirpy and adds sunshine to my day <3

Celeste Goff said...

Such an adorable card!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Wow! Such a bright and happy card