Sunday, September 7, 2014

CardMaker Book Prize!

Hello Friends!  I forgot to post the winner of my CardMaker - Happy Holidays Book Blog Candy yesterday.  I was busy making cherry jelly!  So...random.org selected #25 who is....


Debbie Belluomini said...
First, your blog is the one I go to first because you are so creative and are really good about sharing techniques, supplies used, etc. I have become addicted to Copics. I like seeing a list of colors used in projects as well as the stamp name and company that was used. I love video tutorials for demonstrating new techniques. Keep the projects coming and thanks for sharing! 

So...congrats Debbie!  Please contact me within 24 hours with you mailing address and I’ll get this fabulous book out to you!  
Thanks everyone for your input too - its really helpful to know too as I create and blog each week1