Friday, March 13, 2015

Wee One

I’ve come back today to show off a sweet baby design and a new challenge over at A Day For Daisies!

I’ve you’re looking for my Power Poppy post, just scroll down :)



ADFD is starting a new challenge today and it’s “Polka-dots!”.  What could be more fun and easy.  Polka-dots add that perfect punch of colour and a lot of spunky energy.  Today I’m playing with the digi The Center of Attention.  I think the lines of the poppy and the snail work so perfectly together.  

For my polka-dot elements I coloured with Copics adding pointillism to the background and then added this fun new paper from KaiserCraft - Cherry Blossom with polka-dots in it (and the shimmer too!).  It really gives it that sweet appeal and little pops of colour.  



With that tiny little guy in there, I knew it would be a great baby design, so I added the “wee one” sentiment printed on my computer, then some rhinestones and some twine to complete it off.  


Here are the Copics I used.  


And here’s the links to the ADFD DT and their polka-dotted creations....


Christine (you are here)


9 comments:

Juliana said...

Beautiful coloring and colors, Christine! Your California poppy is perfect!! (you have added a few colors to my Copic shopping list!)

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful and such a sweet stamp Christine.
Gr Karin

Cheryl W. said...

What a fun, fresh baby card that isn't just blue or pink. Love that little snail. Your coloring is awesome, as usual!

Sillyfilly said...

I love this card. That image is so unique. Your coloring on this is fabulous.

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, such pretty coloring has that watercolor feel to it!

Marisa said...

Loving all that orange! Beautifully coloured as always - a wonderful foretaste of spring :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I love this! How sweet and pretty and colorful!

Broni said...

Fabulous design, Christine! Love the colors you used and your pointillism background is awesome!

dpkennedy said...

Super cute and great coloring!