Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Gratitude Project - Week 12

\ˈgra-tə-ˌtüd, -ˌtyüd\

The quality of being thankful:  readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness. 


Happy Easter friends!

Today my gratitude theme is Hope, Beginnings, New Life!

Easter means everything to me.  My life was forgiven, ransomed, and purchased by a God who loves me.  I have hope for all my tomorrows because I know what Grace given to me really is.  I am so full of gratitude for this life I have been given.

We are blessed to have been away somewhere where Spring is already blossoming.  It is the ultimate picture of the New Life that Easter is all about and I am in awe of the beauty around me.






So grateful!  





1 comment:

Sue L. said...

Totally, Christine. I'm so blessed and grateful.

We watched the epic 50+ year old movie "King of Kings" this evening! It's wonderful to see Jesus' life and resurrection in sound and movement. Also reading David Limbaugh's book "The Emmaus Code" and never before grasped how many times and ways Jesus was foretold. The author brings it together instead of hearing references to the prophets or hearing/reading about Christ in the Old Testament with so much time between. Another thing to be so grateful for. Enjoyed your gratitude series greatly. Thank you.

Love your pictures of Spring! Isn't it beautiful!