Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Our Help


We're in the middle of High School open house season in our home.  Our youngest starts grade 10 next year and that means a new school for him.  It's hard to believe our baby is that old.  One of the high schools we visited last week had a horticulture department, an entire greenhouse of plants, and they handed out baby succulents to anyone who wanted one.  Isn't that interesting for a high school?  I now have a little baby sedem succulent that's so darn cute!  

Today's card makes use of Power Poppy's beautiful set Succulent Singles pairing it with ODBD Scripture Collection 3 stamp set.  I made use of Power Poppy's Succulent Singles Coordinating Dies to easily create the shapes of all the pieces I wanted to use.  This makes it so quick to turn into an arrangement that also has dimension. 

All coloured with Copics in some pretty blue-green and green combinations.  


A wee bit of sewing between the layers, a couple of sequins, and the beautiful verse make it complete! 

And here’s a picture of my baby sedem in the sunshine the other day.  I had just sprinkled some water in the soil and caught a wee little waterdrop on the right leaf.


SaveSave

2 comments:

Helen said...

Christine, I just love the mono-greens of this ccard...they drawn everything together as one.tfs

Leslie Miller said...

I don't have this set and now you make me wonder why. What a beautiful card, Christine!